Fellowships are $50,000 a year over three years to help pay for graduate studies and research.
To be considered for a fellowship, you must be:
You must submit:
- A personal career statement explaining why you are interested in pursuing a career in nuclear science and engineering
- A statement describing your previous research experience
- An essay describing the research you are interested in conducting during your fellowship
- Three reference letters
- Copies of undergraduate and any graduate college transcripts
- A program eligibility essay describing how your program of study fits within the U.S. Department of Energy Office of Nuclear Energy's mission.
Official transcripts and test scores can be mailed to the following address:
NEUP Integration Office
Attn: Jenna Payne
P.O. Box 1625
Idaho Falls, ID 83415-3560