Voicemail Users Guide
The Northern Telecom Voice Messaging System is an electronic voice messaging system. In addition to its answering machine functions, Voicemail allows you to:
- Record, edit, and send messages
- Send a message to more than one person
- Dial or address by name instead of by extension or mailbox number
- Set a date and time for message delivery
- Play back messages either at your desk or from almost anywhere.
Links to information describing basic features of the Voicemail system are listed below: