INL News Release
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 27, 2009
NEWS MEDIA CONTACTS:
Nicole Stricker, 208-526-5955, firstname.lastname@example.org
Media kit available for INL's 60th anniversary
IDAHO FALLS -- In 2009, INL observes its 60th anniversary — a momentous occasion made possible by the generations of people who've worked there and by the communities, state and region that have so long supported the lab.
We have compiled materials that may be useful for reporters and editors who want to take advantage of this anniversary. Parts of the media kit are being mailed to media outlets throughout the state and region. Other materials are available online or by request.
The media mailing includes:
• a calendar of events,
• a historic time line,
• a tip sheet of story ideas,
• a CD containing INL 60th Anniversary logos and stock images.
In addition to materials mailed directly to state and regional newsrooms, these and other resources are available in the 60th Anniversary section of www.inl.gov, including:
• INL 60th Anniversary logos in assorted colors and backgrounds,
• Maps of the Department of Energy's evolving footprint in Idaho,
• Historic and current logos associated with DOE's Idaho site,
• Images of INL buses over the years,
• Images of historic reactors built at INL,
• Images of modern INL research facilities.
Contact me to arrange interviews, request b-roll or for any other information you may need as you consider coverage of INL's 60th anniversary.