- D. Michie, "Machine Learning in the Next Five Years," Proc. of the Third European Working Session on Learning, Glasgow, 1988, pp. 107-122.
- H.L. Dreyfus, What Computers Can't Do: The Limits of Artificial Intelligence, Harper Colophon Books, New York, 1979.
- G.B. Kleindorfer and J.E. Martin, "The Iron Cage, Single Vision, and Newton's Sleep," Research in Philosophy and Technology, Vol. 3, 1983, pp.127-142.
- D.L. Schacter, C.Y.P Chiu and K.N. Ochsner, "Implicit Memory: A Selective Review," Annual Review of Neuroscience, Vol. 16, 1993, pp. 159-182.
- P.E. Agre and D. Chapman, "What are Plans For?," Robotics and Autonomous Systems, Vol. 6, 1990, pp. 17-34.
- S.F. Giszter, F.A. Mussa-Ivaldi and E. Bizzi, "Convergent force fields organized in the from spinal cord," J. Neuroscience, Vol. 13, 1993, pp. 467-491.
- R. A. Brooks, "Intelligence Without Reason," A.I. Memo No. 1293, MIT AI Laboratory, April 1991.
- T. Inamura, M. Inaba and H. Inoue, "Acquisition of Probabilistic Behavior Decision Model Based on the Interactive Teaching Method," Proc. of the 9th International Conference on Advanced Robotics, Tokyo, 1999, pp. 523-528.