Intern at INL
Idaho National Laboratory internships are about gaining experience. Interns are paid to work on real-world projects under the guidance of mentors who are experts in their field. Students are selected based on skill sets and assigned to specific projects at INL.
INL offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate internships for students at all levels of college.
Who can apply:
- Full-time students attending an accredited high school or college the semester before and after an internship award.
- Students with at least a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA.
- Foreign nationals who attend an accredited U.S. college or university and have a current Curricular Practical Training Authorization.
What you need to apply:
- Your latest college transcripts.
- A current resume' or CV.
- Names and email addresses for faculty, as INL may request letters of recommendation.
- Current class schedule including number of credits or copy of diploma if graduated within the past six months.
Job Title: BEA Education Enhancement Internship FY-2014
Job ID: 7665
Internship Specialist: Erin Hanson (526-0318) / Darrell Peek (526-1945)