Home >> University Partnerships & Educational Outreach

Other Federal Internships


University students also can work at Idaho National Laboratory through federal internship programs operated by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the U.S. Department of Energy’s Office of Science.


For more information about the Office of Science’s Workforce Development for Teachers and Scientists (WDTS), Science Undergraduate Laboratory Internship (SULI), Community College Internship (CCI) and Visiting Faculty Program (VFP), go to http://science.energy.gov/wdts/.



The U.S. Department of Energy's Nuclear Energy University Program (NEUP) awards undergraduate scholarships and graduate fellowships as part of its commitment to educate the next generation of nuclear sientists and engineers. More information can be found here.



For more information about the Department of Homeland Security’s education and summer internship programs, go to http://www.orau.gov/dhseducation.


Page Contact Information:

Page Contact Information:

Department of energy

DOE Office of Nuclear Energy
DOE-Idaho Office