This page displays an up-to-date listing of changes to our customer support web. We'll also place notices here regarding product updates, scheduled releases, or problems and solutions that may affect all customers. When problems reported by our customers get fixed, we'll place a notice here, along with an estimate of when the fix will be shipped.
RSAC 7.2 is the current release of RSAC-7 and was released in 2010. This revision of RSAC:
- Added internal dose conversion factors from ICRP 68 and 72
- Added acute dose conversion factors for a 24-hour exposure from a sabotage event
- Corrected minor errors in the printing and display features
- Added the capability to perform joint frequency meteorological conditions to calculate both 50% and 95% metrological conditions for input into RSAC
- Established an internal validation process to assure proper verification of installation parameters
- Established 20 new examples for execution of the enhanced capabilities of RSAC 7
- Added input units of curies, grams, and Becquerel to the direct input model.