Five Principal Procurement Categories
The principal products and services to be procured in support of the INL Small Business Subcontracting Goals are those associated with an extremely diverse research and development environment and are vital to the vision and mission of the INL.
INL has established five principle procurement categories; Commodities, Construction, Equipment (major), Information Technology and Services to track and communicate opportunities. Items or services that fall within the five principal procurement categories are outlined below.
- Commodities: office supplies; laboratory supplies; chemicals; industrial supplies; fasteners; tools; clothing; gasses; petroleum
- Construction: new facilities; system upgrades
- Equipment: capital equipment; heavy equipment; instrumentation; engineered hardware; nuclear fuels; reactor spare parts
- Information Technologies: workstations; specialty software; servers; services; software telecommunications services and equipment; equipment systems; personal computers
- Services (technical services): engineering; civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, landscaping; environmental support; environmental sampling, facility support; maintenance; university research and development
INL will provide realistic, available information on current subcontracts, potential upcoming opportunities, and requirements and restrictions as known.
This information is not inclusive of all INL's procurement activities. Time constraints, existing procedures and resources, and program requirements reduce opportunities available for posting; however, we will make every attempt to provide valuable information.
If you are interested in any of the current opportunities list, please send an email stating your interest and qualifications to the INL Small Business Program Office.
Expression of Interest: Sources Sought
None at this time.
INL Forecasting Information
This forecasting information includes information on potential upcoming procurements. This information is subject to change and opportunities may not materialize.
Forecasting Sheet - February 2014
Below is a list of Commodities that have been procured through standard Blanket Purchase Orders (BPO). Solicitation of these items is anticipated at least 120 days prior to the BPO expiration date. The BPO expiration date includes subcontract option years.
||BPO Expiration Date|
|Toner Cartridges (Printer/Copier/Fax)
|Tools & Hardware
Below is a list of Services that have been procured under Blanket Master Contracts (BMC). INL does not anticipate soliciting these items at least 120 days prior to the BMC expiration date. The BMC expiration date includes subcontract option years.
|BMC Expiration Date|
|Business Support Services
(includes Administratives, Document & Record Management nd Publication & Graphic Arts Support Services)
|Technical & Engineering Support Services
|Information Technology Support Services