- Breckenridge, R.P., R. Lee, S. Cherry, and R. Rope In Press Synthesizing Old and New: Joining Existing Remote Sensing and GIS Data to Address Fire Issues Impacting Sagebrush Steppe Ecosystems. GeoScapes Journal.
- Cook, S., S. Cherry, K. Humes, J. Guldin, and C. Williams. 2007. Development of a Satellite-Based Hazard Rating System for Dendroctonus frontallis (Coleoptera: Scolytidae) in the Ouachita Mountains of Arkansas. Journal of Economic Entomology. 100(2): 381-388.
- Cook, S., K. Humes, R. Hruska, C. Williams and G. Fraley. Accepted. Conifer-Infesting Adelgids: Pre-visual Detection for a Genus of Invasive Species of Insects in North American Forests. For. Encycl. Network.
- Hruska, R.C., and R. Lee. In Press Extending the Utility of MODIS Daily Snow Cover Products through Snow Cover Prediction of Cloud Obscured Areas in Idaho's Big Lost River Basin. GeoScapes Journal.
- Hoskinson, R.L., R. C. Rope, R. K. Fink. In Press Using a Decision Support System to Optimize Production of Agricultural Crop Residue Biofeedstock Biomass and Bioenergy Journal.
- Breckenridge, R.P., M. Dakins, S. Bunting, J.L. Harbour, and R.D. Lee. 2006 Employing Unmanned Aerial Vehicles for Monitoring Habitat in Sagebrush-Steppe Ecosystems. Proceedings of the 11th Biennial USDA Forest Service Remote Sensing Application Conference. April 2006 Salt Lake City, UT.
- Hruska, R.C., G.D. Lancaster, J.L. Harbour, and S. Cherry. Small UAV-acquired, High-resolution, Georeferenced Still Imagery Proceedings of AUVSI Unmanned Vehicle Systems North America. June 2005. Baltimore, MD.
- Mayes, R., S. White, R. Lee. GIS Internet Map Service for Displaying Selenium Concentration Data in the Southeastern Idaho Phosphate Mining Resource Area. National Association For Environmental Professionals, Conference Proceedings. April 2005. Alexandria, VA.
- Hall, D.G., S.J. Cherry, K.S. Reeves, R.D. Lee, G.R. Carroll, G.L. Sommers, and K.L. Verdin. Water Energy Resources of the United States with Emphasis on Low Head/Low Power Resources. U.S. Department of Energy Idaho Operations Office. DOE/ID-11111. April, 2004.
- Stoner, D. L., R. Lee, L. J. White and R. C. Rope. 2004. Mapping Microbial Biodiversity Case Study: The Yellowstone National Park Microbial Database and Map Server Microbial Diversity and Bioprospecting. A. T. Bull (Editor) American Society for Microbiology Press, Washington D.C. pp 232-236, with separate color plates.
- White, Sera. 2004. Archeology, GIS, and the Internet. ESRI International User Conference Proceedings. August, 2004. San Diego, CA.
- Hall, D.G., G.R. Carroll, S.J. Cherry, R.D. Lee, and G.L. Sommers. 2003. Low Head/Low Power Hydropower Resource Assessment of the North Atlantic and Middle Atlantic Hydrologic Regions. U.S. Department of Energy Idaho Operations Office. DOE/ID-11077.
- Hall, D.G., G.R. Carroll, S.J. Cherry, R.D. Lee, and G.L. Sommers. 2002 Low Head/Low Power Hydropower Resource Assessment of the Pacific Northwest Hydrologic Region. U.S. Department of Energy Idaho Operations Office. DOE/ID-11037.
- Hall, D.G., G.R. Carroll, S.J. Cherry, R.D. Lee, and G.L. Sommers. 2002 Low Head/Low Power Hydropower Resource Assessment of the Arkansas White Red Hydrologic Region. U.S. Department of Energy Idaho Operations Office. DOE/ID-11019.
- Hruska, R.C. 2002. Detection of Balsam Woolly Adelgid Infestations using Hyperspectral Remote Sensing, Thesis, Master of Science, Environmental Science Department, University of Idaho.
- Lee, R. D., 2002 “Letter Report on the State of Geospatial Information Systems Applications for DOE Long Term Stewardship.” INEEL/EXT-02-00582.
- Lee, R. D. 2002 “Letter Report: State of the Art in Information Management at the INEEL of Data Relevant to the Water Integration Project.” INEEL/INT-02-01454.
- Cherry, S.J. 2001. Integration of Remote Sensing and GIS to Improve Hazard Rating Techniques for the Southern Pine Beetle. Thesis, Master of Science, Department of Geography, University of Idaho.
- Stoner, D.L., M.C. Geary, L.J. White, R.D. Lee, J.A. Brizzee, A.C. Rodman, and R.C. Rope. 2001. Mapping Microbial Biodiversity. Applied Environmental Microbiology. 67: 4324-4328.
- Cook, S.P., K.S. Humes, and S.J. Cherry. 2000. Evaluating the Use of Remotely Sensed Data for Insect Pest Management in Forests. Proceedings of the U.S. Forest Service Bi-Annual Meeting on Remote Sensing Applications in Forestry. Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Rope, R. C., and Wei Yang, Appendix F: GIS and Demographic Data Compilation, DRAFT FINAL REPORT, Savannah River Site Environmental Dose Reconstruction Project Phase II: Source Term Calculation and Ingestion Pathway Data Retrieval, Evaluation of Materials Released from the Savannah River Site, January, 1999, RAC Report No. 1-CDC-SRS-1999-Draft Final.