- White, S. The Southeastern Idaho Selenium Information System. Intermountain Conference on the Environment. Idaho State University. September 2005 Pocatello, ID.
- Cherry, S.J. and D.G. Hall. Assessing Water Energy Resources of the United States: Emphasis on Low Head/Low Power Resources. American Water Resources Association 2004 Spring Specialty Conference GIS and Water Resources III. May, 2004.
- Cherry, S.J., N.F. Glenn, T.K. Windholz. Remote Sensing for Improved Environmental Decision Making: PNWRC Land Resources Project. American Meteorological Society: Second Annual Users Conference. January, 2004. Seattle, Washington.
- Cherry, S.J., N.F. Glenn, T.K. Windholz, J.L. Downs, and J. Tagestad. Integrating Ecological, Climate, and Imagery Data in GIS for Invasive Species Management: PNWRC Land Resources Project. ESRI International GIS User Conference. August, 2004.
- White, Sera. Archeology, GIS, and the Internet. ESRI International User Conference. August, 2004. San Diego, CA.
- Carrol, G.R., Lee, R.D., Cherry, S.J., Hall, D.G. 2003. Hydropower Potential Assessment for the United States. ESRI International GIS User’s Conference. July, 2003. San Diego, California.
- Ames, D. P., J.J. Jacobson, R.C. Rope and G. Sehlke. 2002. Using Bayesian Decision Networks To Evaluate Surface Water And Ground Water Management Options At The Idaho National Engineering And Environmental Laboratory. Abstract presented at the 2002 AWRA Summer Specialty Conference Ground Water/Surface Water Interactions, Keystone CO. July 1 – 3, 2002.
- Jackson, R. M., C. S. Staley, R. C. Rope, M. A. Manguba, and G. Sehlke.2002. Education Outreach: Big Lost River Streambank Erosion Inventory and Sediment Characterization, Poster presented at The Sinks Symposium: Exploring the Origin and Management of Fishes in the Sinks Drainages of Southeast Idaho, Idaho Chapter of the American Fisheries Society, February 27, 2002, Pocatello ID.
- Lee, R.D., S.J. Cherry, D.G. Hall. 2002. Low Head/Low Power Resource Assessment of Hydrologic Units 11 and 17. Symposium on Terrain Analysis for Water Resources Applications. December, 2002. Austin, Texas.
- Rope, R. C., C. S. Staley, and M. R. Jackson. 2002. 1997 Big Lost River Sinks Survey, Poster presented at The Sinks Symposium: Exploring the Origin and Management of Fishes in the Sinks Drainages of Southeast Idaho, Idaho Chapter of the American Fisheries Society, February 27, 2002, Pocatello ID.
- D. K. Stevens, A. Said, M. W. Kemblowski, D. P. Aimes and C. L. Baldwin, R. C. Rope. and G Sehlke. 2001. Bayesian Decision Network Representation of Surface and Groundwater Interactions in Arid Regions. INEEL Subsurface Science Symposium, September 6&7, 2001
- Stoner, D. L. R. C. Rope and L. J. White. 2001. An Internet-Accessible Database for Mapping Microbial Biodiversity - Status and Future Plans General Meeting American Society for Microbiology. Orlando, FL May 20-24, 2001 Poster Presentation
- Cook, S.P., K.S. Humes, and S.J. Cherry. 2000. Evaluating the Use of Remotely Sensed Data for Insect Pest Management in Forests. Proceedings of the U.S. Forest Service Bi-Annual Meeting on Remote Sensing Applications in Forestry. Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Lee, R. D. 1999. Reduction of Duplication. 1999 GIS Day Conference. Pocatello, ID, Nov. 1999.
- Rope, R. C., and D. Stoner, 1999. Cataloging and Mapping Extreme Microorganisms in Yellowstone National Park: Internet Based Interactive Microbial Database and Map Server, Presented at the 10th Conference on Research and Resource Management in Parks and on Public Lands, sponsored by The George Wright Society, U.S. National Park Service, and U.S. Geological Survey Biological Resources Division, Asheville, NC, March 22-26, 1999.
- Rope, R. C., 1998. Cataloging and Mapping Extreme Microorganisms in Yellowstone National Park: Internet Based Interactive Microbial Database and Map Server, Presentation to Yellowstone National Park, Montaina State University, and INEEL Scientists in YNP, October 8, 1998.
- Rope, R. C. 1998. Remote Sensing Activities at the Idaho National Engineering and Environmental Laboratory, Invited Presentation at the Greater Yellowstone Remote Sensing Workshop, Bozeman, MT, December 8-9, 1998