Idaho National Laboratory is a science and engineering national laboratory dedicated to meeting the nation's environmental, energy, nuclear technology, and national security needs. INL is home to one of the largest concentrations of technical professionals in the northern Rocky Mountain region and has some of the most advanced research programs in the world.
The lab is located in southeastern Idaho on the Snake River Plain. Surrounded by some of the most beautiful country in the world including Yellowstone National Park to the north, the Teton mountain range to the east, and Sun Valley ski resort to the west, the region is a nature lover's paradise.
To explore employment opportunities and submit your resume, visit our INL current career openings. (NOTE: when clicking this link or the APPLY NOW link at the top right, make sure you only have one window of internet explorer open at a time or you may get a "you are not authorized" error. Also, If you are having issues with the screen freezing on the "Applicant restrictions (13510, 169)" pop up, your browser needs to be in compatibility mode, so, please try the following: Go to the Tools menu (you may need to press [Alt] to see the Menu bar), select Compatibility View Settings, and click [Add] to view the specific page you are on in Compatibility View (or select Display all websites in Compatibility View)) Information you should know:
- INL is a federal facility, which performs work involving national security. Therefore, many of the jobs require U.S. citizenship,
- Applicants selected for employment will be subject to a Federal background investigation and must meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials.
- Consideration is only given to candidates who have applied for a specific job posting.
- All available jobs can be viewed on this web site. A job posting will indicate if a preferred candidate has been identified.
- Salary is competitive.
- INL is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
- If you are a displaced defense nuclear facility contractor employee, please attach your 3161 documentation to your user profile within our job posting system. Please also include this information in your resume.
- If you are a current INL employee please use the internal job application process available form INL's internal home page. Applying for a position from this web site will result in you being viewed as an external applicant.
- If you need accommodations due to a disability, please call (208) 526-5888 or email for assistance.
BEA uses uConfirm to help us better manage employment and salary verifications on our employees.
Please use the following process to complete the verification for employment:
To Obtain Proof of Employment or Salary Information
1) Go to www.uconfirm.com and click on "Verifier Login"
2) Follow the prompted instructions
3) You will need the following information:
- Employee's Social Security Number
- The Employer's name is: "BEA"
- Valid credit card (e.g., MasterCard, VISA, American Express or Discover)
If salary information is required, you will also need:
- Written authorization from employee (you will be prompted during the request process to fax the authorization to uConfirm)
Are you a new uConfirm Verifier?
Go to www.uconfirm.com and click on "New Verifier Login" to complete a brief one-time registration process.
For additional assistance, please contact:
uConfirm Customer Support
Toll Free: 866-312-8266